Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Post Secret

Although none of the posts I read related directly to me I was able to picture myself in some of the senarios. It was nice that some of the posts had a sense of realness to them while others were humorous. This may work to help people vent or relay their thoughts and feelings. I really enjoyed this and will continue to view it. Who knows- maybe I will add a post! :)
The post were also structured like some of the poems we have learned about in class, it was pretty neat linking them together.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the reason I didn't like it was because I could not relate to any of it. I found some of it humorous but then I felt awful thinking that what if someone meant for this to be serious? Then I'm making their situation woorse by laughing. I guess I'd feel differently if I could relate.

    ReplyDelete